What is People Analytics?
It is often referred to as HR analytics. It is a process in which the company's data transforms into insights; everyone understands that and improves workforce operations.
Today, everything operates with the help of data. Gone are those days when decisions were made based on intuition or gut feelings. Fact-based decisions are the primary way to do business now. From the definition of People Analytics, we confer that it is data-driven. It is a model that can be implemented anywhere and everywhere in the workforce lifecycle.
People Analytics is a new domain that is goal-focused and uses technology, data interpretation, statistics, and visualization. It enables a more effective and sustainable business model.
8 Critical Things About People Analytics to Know!
- Employee Experience is Everything
- Relying on Data to Understand the Workforce Better
- People Analytics keeps Evolving
- Embracing advanced people analytics
- HR analytics extends beyond the HR teams.
- The Best Approach is to Be Open-Minded
- Data Security Privacy
- Value Profiling
Read more on What is People Analytics on SplashBI's blog.